We are pleased to inform you that the station will be opening for our usual steaming events from August bank holiday.
The events for this year are:
|August Bank Holiday:||Aug||29th, 30th|
We are pleased to inform you that the station will be opening for static viewing on Saturdays & Thursdays, commencing on Thursday 20th May.
• All visits will be guided tours only, commencing at 11am and 1pm.
• Tour routes may be affected by building and engineering works.
• Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on the answerphone to inform us of the date & time and number of visitors for your intended visit.
• On arrival, all visitors MUST report to the Stoker's Rest Cafe to sign in for Track & Trace purposes.
• Inline with current government guidelines for enclosed public spaces, face coverings are to be worn at all times by visitors (unless exempt).
• The maximum number on tours will be 6 with no more than 2 ‘bubbles’ of individuals on any one tour.
• Tight spaces, such as the ‘bathroom’, will not be included in the tour.
• Pre-tour safety briefs will be given by tour lead.
• There will be no Cafe facilities, but visitors may consume any food & drink that they have brought with them.
We kindly ask you to be vigilant and respectful of social distancing as we are still learning how to operate the site with these new circumstances.