|Spring Bank |
|August Bank |
The Museum is also open for static viewing
• Thursdays (10:00am - 5:00pm)
• Saturdays (10:00am - 5:00pm)
Admission prices on Steaming Days: Adults £6 Concessions £5 Children £3 Family £15
Admission on all other days is free, but donations are gratefully accepted.
As from the 6th April 2006 the rules broaden so that more charities can benefit from Gift Aid Donations.
This means that if you're a UK taxpayer:
• You pay an extra 10% (on the admission prices listed above).
• We give you a café voucher for the 10% you paid.
• The government gives us an extra 25% on top of the full amount you paid.
It's called a Gift Aid visit and it makes a massive difference to Claymills.
Vouchers will be for the exact value of the extra 10% you paid
and are redeemable in the Stokers Rest Café
A little more really means a lot. Please become a Gift Aid visitor.
To qualify for Gift Aid, what you pay in income tax & capital gains tax must at least equal the amount that all the charities you donate to will claim in the tax year.
Other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify.
Higher rate taxpayers should include the total paid on their tax return to obtain further tax relief.